Trekker Tent 1.2 – One Person Trekking Pole Tent
The Trekker Tent 1.2 is a light weight one person backpacking tent that is large for its weight. At only 2lb 8oz with stakes the tent has interior dimensions of 7′ long and 48” wide. It is also 42” tall in the front and 32” in the back, meaning there is plenty of head space for sitting and sleeping. The Trekker Tent 1.2 can be set up quickly using the stakes provided and two trekking poles which can be purchased with this tent. This tent also has two mesh vents on the side walls and a vestibule in the front, providing a convenient place to store your bag and other items while backpacking.
Main features of the Trekker Tent 1.2 include:
- Front vestibule.
- Quick set up and take down using trekking poles.
- All guy lines and stakes included in the tent.
- Internal dimensions of 7′ long, 48” wide, and 42” tall in the front and 32” in the back.
- Vents for airflow and to reduce condensation.
- Low weight, 2lb 8oz with stakes, 2lb 4oz without stakes.
- Durable construction and material.