Trekking Poles On Backorder:
Our trekking poles are currently on backorder until September 25th. Any orders with trekking poles will not be shipped until they are back in stock.
This combo pack includes three of our most popular ultralight backpacking products: our Trekker Tent 2, trekking poles, and aluminum tent stakes. Choose between your choice of aluminum trekking poles and carbon fiber reinforced aluminum trekking poles.
- The Backpacking Tent is Super Fast and Easy to set up! Great for Hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- This combo pack includes our super light aluminum tent stakes and aluminum Trekking Poles.
- Trekking Poles are high quality aluminum/carbon fiber poles, they extent up to 52 inches, this tent can also be set up with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long and over 5 feet wide and 42 inches high this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultra light tent.
- Most tents come with fragile poles that brake easily, making the tent worthless. This tent does not have that problem.
Trekking Pole Tent Description:
This 2 lb 9 oz tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultra light category. Roomy for One but comfortable for Two. Does well in any weather including rain, wind, and snow. Compact so it can fit easily in your backpack or bug out bag. Easy to pack. Important Note: 2 lb 9 oz is tent weight only, see below for weight of other package items. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent.
No Poles means No Problems, most tents come with cheap fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles or even any stick or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is super fast and simple to set up, just stake down or tie the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute.
Trekking Poles Description:
Good quality aluminum/carbon fiber Trekking Poles that expand from 24 inches to 52 inches. They come with a carry bag, basket, and plastic tips.
Aluminum Stake Description:
These super lightweight tent stakes are a great addition to any tent or tarp. They are less than half an ounce each and are good quality aluminum tent stakes. Total weight for the tent stakes is 3.5 ounces. The red color shows up better than many other stakes making it harder to leave these tent stakes behind, and easier to find when you drop them on the ground. They are less than half the weight of the metal stakes that normally come with the Trekker Tent 2.
Buy our products on Amazon