Life in a Pack Lightweight Backpacking Backpack – 75+liter
With a 75-liter main compartment, there is plenty of space for all your necessary gear and equipment. The side pockets and belt pocket also provide convenient storage options for smaller items that need to be easily accessible. It can also double as a duffle bag making it even more convenient when trying to access your items.
This backpack is designed with comfort in mind. The adjustable torso height and gel-padded shoulder harness should help distribute the weight evenly and reduce strain on the shoulders and back. The arched internal frame is also a nice feature as it allows for better airflow and ventilation, which can help prevent overheating and discomfort during long hikes or walks. Plus, the fact that the pack only weighs 4 lbs 7 oz is a definite plus. When you’re already carrying a lot of gear and supplies, a lightweight backpack can make a big difference in terms of overall comfort and mobility.
Main Features Include:
- Adjustable torso height
- Gel-padded shoulder harness system
- Split hip support pads so that it fits all hip sizes
- Arched internal frame so that your back can breathe
- Lots of large pockets so that you can keep your gear separate
- Strong carry handles
- Lots of straps and loops for attaching things to the outside of the pack
- Large waist pocket for quick phone and snack access