- Ultralight carbon fiber construction, just 12oz minimum total weight. 6oz per pole.
- Includes rubber tips and baskets for use in all terrain.
- Durable construction will provide years of use.
- Ultralight trekking pole design is designed to be used for extended periods of time at maximum comfort.
- Foam grip is comfortable and the extended choke grip is perfect for hiking inclines.
- Includes a wrist strap.
- Note: These poles will not work with our extension piece or our 4 person tents, the Trekker Tent 3 and 4. They will work with all our 1 and 2 person tents.
- Minimum weight per pole: 6oz
- Minimum trail weight: 12oz
- Minimum length: 66cm (26in)
- Maximum length: 135cm (53in)
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Grip material: foam
Also available on Amazon:
Best poles I ever bought. Vastly better than my super expensive famous brand not-adjustable carbon poles which snapped in two under very minimal force. I hiked for a week in snowy rocky steep mountains and these poles got me through with nary a scratch despite very heavy use. They weigh next to nothing, the instructions in the package were clear, and although they don’t fold up as small as the others, I’d rather have the strength of the more substantial tube and they stowed easily in the elastic laces of my pack. Also instead of stretchy rubber bands (that stretch out quickly) for connectors, they have a wire. Did I mention they are adjustable in height? If I had to choose between a thermarest and these poles I’d take the poles, hands down. I wish River Country made luggage.
Sam (McGyver) –
These poles took me up the entire AT and bent way further than I would have expected without breaking many times. The tips stayed pretty sharp up to the White mountains (1800 miles) and they kept working well enough for me to pitch my tent with them every day till the end. Fantastic poles! Super light!
Donald Hobson –
I just received my River Country trekking poles and once again they have exceeded my expectations. These poles are lightweight and easy to adjust. I am a River Country customer for life. Great company and great products.
Ken Brown (verified owner) –
These poles are great. Super light weight, Recent purchase, been on three 7+ mile hikes using them and they performed fine.
Good trekking poles. Works well with the tent. The only complaint is that they aren’t intuitive on how to get them together when you first use them. They send no instructions or anything. I emailed River Country to ask if there was something wrong with my trekking poles and they immediately knew how to help me because apparently it’s a common issue. If it’s a common issue, maybe send some instruction or an email with the order? Just a thought.