Previously known as Tent Sure, this clear sealant makes tent waterproofing hassle-free with its built-in foam applicator brush. Over time, the protective waterproofing on a tent floor, rain fly, or tarp wears out and begins to flake off. Easily apply Seam Grip TF to the fabric and treat up to 85 sq ft of material to prevent gear from leaking with only one 4 fl oz bottle. When a rainfly gets sticky or backpacks start delaminating, make them perform again with Seam Grip TF Tent Fabric Sealant.
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep dryness in and moisture out of tent floors and rain gear
- Flexible – Cures to a flexible sealant for high performance gear that needs to move and stretch
- Non-toxic – Water-based formula is safe on nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and other outdoor fabrics
- Long-Lasting – Urethane adhesive is unaffected by extreme outdoors temperatures
- Dries Clear – For a nearly invisible finish that keeps gear performing and looking good all season
- Material: water-based urethane
- Size: 4 fl oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres to: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 85 sq ft
- Cure time: 4 hours
- Cure method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Freeze-Thaw Stable: no
- Storage: store in cool, dry place
How to use
- Remove deteriorating coating.
- Shake bottle, then press sponge down and squeeze to saturate applicator.
- Spread a thin, even coat to inside of item.
- Dry before storing.
There are no reviews yet.