Seam Grip WP works great with our Trekker Tents, sleeping pads and other gear. Use it to repair small holes in outdoor fabrics, seam seal a tent, or fix tears. Works with fabrics including polyester, nylon, canvas, vinyl and rubber.
- Size: 1oz (28g) tube
- Color: Clear
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Coverage: About 12′ of seams
- Storage: Freeze
How to use for seam sealing
- Ensure seams are clean and dry.
- Apply a thin layer across the seam threads. For our Trekker Tents we recommend applying to the outer seams of the tent. We also recommend applying a layer to the inside corner seams over/around the seam tape.
- Allow to cure for 8-12 hours.
How to use for repairs
- Ensure surface of fabric is clean and dry.
- For large holes or rips use tape (such as tenacious Tape) to create a backing.
- Fill the hole with sealant, extend at least a 1/4in past the damaged area.
- Keep level and allow to cure for 8-12 hours.
- You can remove the tape once cured.