Just pre-clean the garment, spray on this waterproof coating and let air dry. The continuous, air-powered sprayer dispenses every last drop of the formula in a wide, even application to ensure garments are fully covered. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides the right protection in the rain and snow.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, oil and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for use on technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFOA and PFOS free
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flies
- Size: 10.5 oz pressure valve bottle or 16.9 fl oz pump spray bottle
- Cure Time: air dry over night
- For Use On: full-grain leather, nubuck, suede and GORE-TEX footwear
- Storage: freeze thaw stable
How to use
- Clean garment. Hang wet or dry garment on a hanger.
- Shake well.
- Spray 5″- 10″ away from garment in a well-ventilated area.
- Apply liberally to high wear areas like shoulders and cuffs.
- Machine dry on medium eat, or air dry for 48 hours. Check garment care before drying.