River Country Products Sleeping Bag is only 2 lbs 10 oz, has a small compressed size, and is rated for temperatures down to 40°f. As part of our lightweight, multi-functional, sleep system the bag is made to incorporate a sleeping pad. The back of our bag features a pocket and strap system to lock your pad in place helping ensure comfort all night long.
This sleeping bag is designed to work together with our sleeping pad and pillow for a perfect, lightweight, multi-functional sleep system. Sleeping pillow and sleeping pad can be purchased individually, or buy all three together for extra savings in our sleeping bag combo pack. For additional 15 degrees of protection, our fleece blanket makes this a four season system.
In order to reduce weight while still maintaining a length long enough to accommodate tall hikers we streamlined the sleeping bag, reducing overall bulk without reducing its length.
- Dimensions: 89” x 34”
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Comes with compression stuff sack
- 40 degree low temp rating, 50+ degree comfort rating
- High quality anti-snag zippers
- A heat barrier to keep body heat in the bag
- Drawstring hood
- Expanded foot pocket
- Water resistant polyester shell and filling
- Use only oversized commercial front loading washing machine with a rotating drum action. Do not use top loading agitator style machines.
- Wash warm, rinse cold on gentle cycle using ¼ cup mild detergent. Use a fabric softener in wash. (Do not use detergents with bleach.)
- Tumble dry at low temperature in oversized commercial dryer.
- Alternate method: hand wash warm in bathtub. Follow instructions as in #2.
- Bag must be thoroughly dry before being rolled and stored.
Also available on Amazon: