This tent now includes our ultralight aluminum stakes if purchased on rivercountryproducts.com.
- Super Fast and Easy set up! Great for Hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- At just 8 inches tall this item is so compact for shipping that it can fit in a FedEx Pak Envelope.
- While Trekking Poles are included if you select with trekking poles above. This tent can also be used with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long and over 5 feet wide and 42 inches high this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultra light tent.
- Trekking Poles are also sold separately.
- This is a 2 Person tent, it is roomy for 1 but fits 2 people comfortably (compared to other 2 men backpacking tents).
Most tents come with fragile poles that break easily, making the tent worthless. This tent does not have that problem. This 2 lb 9 oz tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultra light category. Roomy for One but comfortable for Two. Does well in any weather including rain or even on snow.
Compact so it can fit easily in your backpack or bug out bag. Easy to pack. Comes with stakes and carrying bag. Important Note: This tent is intended for use with trekking poles. However if you forget your poles it works fine with most any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. Total weight is 2 lbs 12 oz with carrying bag and 8 aluminum stakes. Making this tent the a ultralight Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent.
No Poles means No Problems, most tents come with cheap fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles or even any stick or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is super fast and simple to set up, just stake down or tie the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute.