The Trekker Tent 2V is a feature packed 2 person tent. It is light enough for solo backpacking trips, yet roomy enough for two people. The included vestibule also provides ample space for gear and with a taller front door entering and exiting the tent is easy. The included rain fly attaches quickly to the tent providing protection from the elements while the mesh side walls make the tent perfect for warm summer camping.
- Attachable rain fly, also forms the vestibule.
- Easy to set up, simply stake down the corners and extend your trekking poles in the front and back grommets.
- Mesh vents reduce condensation and provide excellent airflow.
- Tent includes all needed stakes and guy-lines.
- Light weight, just 3lbs 7oz.
- Keeps water out, seams are taped.
- Weight: 3lbs 7oz
- Material: PU Coated Polyester
- Length: 7 ft
- Height: 48” Front / 36” Back
- Width: 68” Front / 42” Back
Trekking Pole Details
We offer a variety of trekking poles to use with our tents. Check out more information about our selection of trekking poles below.
Also available on Amazon