The Trekker Tent 1V is a feature packed 1 person tent. The smaller cousin to our Trekker Tent 2V, it is big enough for one person and gear, but light and small enough for one person to pack easily. The included vestibule also provides extra space for your backpack and a taller front door makes entering the tent easy. The included rain fly attaches quickly to the tent providing protection from the elements, while the mesh side walls make the tent perfect for warm summer camping.
- Attachable rain fly, also forms the vestibule.
- Easy to set up, simply stake down the corners and extend your trekking poles in the front and back grommets.
- Mesh vents reduce condensation and provide excellent airflow.
- Tent includes all needed stakes and guy-lines.
- Light weight, great for backpacking and hiking.
- Keeps water out, seams are taped.
- Material: PU Coated Polyester
- Length: 7 ft
- Height: 42” Front
- Weight: 2lbs 11oz
- Width: 50” Front / 30” Back